Breast Pathology Services
Collaborating with Our Clients for Excellence in Patient Services
Breast pathology today requires more than diagnosis. Our pathology laboratory
services encompass the full spectrum of testing in the diagnosis and management
of breast diseases.
At Inform Diagnostics, we provide exceptional services for radiologists,
surgeons and oncologists in the area of breast disease treatment and management.
Our team facilitates the full spectrum of care, including services for
interventional radiologists, breast surgeons, and breast oncologists.
Our Breast Pathology Services at Inform Diagnostics
The services that we offer to our clients include:
Learn more about our breast pathology practice on the following pages:
Breast Pathology Expertise
Inform Diagnostics offers a full continuum of care for breast disease management,
serving interventional radiologists, surgeons and oncologists.
For the Radiologist and Surgeon:
- Pathology for biopsies, fine needle aspirations, needle localization and
- Fast turnaround time
- Confirm diagnoses, benign and malignant
- Confirm calcifications
- ER, PR, Ki67, HER2 predictive, prognostic testing
- HER2 CISH
- Metastatic breast cancers in the axilla and other sites (FNA)
- Flow cytometry on fresh tissue and body fluid
- Sentinel lymph node protocols (H&E, IHC)