Reliable, high-quality anatomic pathology at Inform Diagnostics
Inform Diagnostics’ dermatologic pathology services includes expert
dermatopathologists and unsurpassed service. We are integrating the latest
new technologies and emerging science into daily practice, so that clinicians
and patients have access to the most informative and relevant dermatologic
pathology diagnostic information available. We also interface our laboratory
services into more than 60 EHR systems.
Learn more about our dermatopathology laboratory services on the pages below:
Our Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologists
At Inform Diagnostics, our dermatopathology laboratory is one of the largest
in the United States, with more than 30 pathologists—all fellowship-trained
- For the benefit of our clinicians and patients, our pathologists leverage
their individual expertise across the entire practice by collaborating
through our consensus-based approach, including consensus terminology/criteria
and daily case-review conferences.
- More than half of Inform Diagnostics dermatopathologists have held, or
currently hold, faculty positions at respected academic institutions,
including the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Duke, Cornell, and Harvard.
- Our pathologists actively participate in research initiatives: more than
80 career books and book chapters, approximately 1,000 career peer-reviewed
- Our pathologists conducts training of residents, fellows, and national/international
lectures, as well as ongoing educational activities directed at our own staff.
Inform Diagnostics Practices Pathology Differently
Learn more about our unique collaborative approach:
The Inform Diagnostics Difference.
Wide Range of Dermatology Testing
As a part of our evaluation, ancillary tests and molecular diagnostics
are used most frequently to aid in precision diagnoses. Learn more about our
- Melanoma FISH assays
- Molecular testing for cutaneous hematologic malignancies
- Wide variety of immunohistochemical and special stains
- DNA mismatch repair (MMR) protein analysis
- HPV genotyping
EHR and workflow optimization
We use enhanced interface capabilities to help your practice workflow: