Reliable, high-quality anatomic pathology at Inform Diagnostics
Quality Hematopathologists + Quality Measures = Quality Care
Inform Diagnostics’ team of tenured hematopathologists are committed
to diagnostic precision, providing you the ultimate confidence to care
for your patients. We’re investing in modernized systems for seamless
and sustainable pathology service which results in optimal patient care.
Our hematology/oncology laboratory is located in Phoenix. Our distinguished
team provides high-quality, innovative technologies combined with traditional
diagnostic modalities. Inform Diagnostics' services include progressive
molecular and antibody-based diagnostics, as well as advanced genetic testing.
Learn more about our hematopathology services
Our Approach to Quality
At Inform Diagnostics, we emphasize
unmatched quality. Our precision pathology enables clinicians to treat patients with confidence
and rapidly determine treatment plans.
Inform Diagnostics focuses on reliability and high-quality pathology
academic-minded medical staff exclusively practices in hematopathology, and are supported by a skilled
group of laboratory professionals and technologists.
- A state-of-the-art facility where primary diagnostic testing, including
cytogenetics, are performed under one roof, not sent to multiple locations
across the country.
- A responsible assay utilization approach based on medical necessity. Every
case is individually reviewed, and only tests that are medically appropriate
for accurate diagnoses are ordered.
- One definitive diagnosis and report that summarizes testing across multiple
Our Sub-specialty Expertise
Our exceptional diagnostic hematology/oncology laboratory serves the needs
of hematologists and oncologists throughout the country. Our medical staff
of former academicians has years of extensive training, practice and teaching
exclusively in hematopathology. This staff is supported by a highly skilled group of laboratory professionals
Our Convenience for Clinicians
We provide access and facilitate convenience for our clients.
- Access to Hematopathologists—We believe the delivery of exceptional
hematopathology services includes a partnership between the ordering clinician
and the hematopathologist. We focus on immediate consultation and thoughtful dialogue.
- Appropriate Testing—We believe in responsible, conservative testing.
Often, the Inform Diagnostics hematopathologist will contact the ordering
clinician to review cases and discuss appropriate assays to use.
- Client Experience—From specimen pick-up to final report delivery,
we provide unsurpassed service. With daily laboratory operations, a tireless
Client Services team, and rapid turnaround times, Inform Diagnostics is
setting the standard for next-generation hematopathology services.
Inform Diagnostics Precision
Our comprehensive menu of quality, integrated, and innovative technologies
combines traditional platforms with progressive antibody-based and molecular
- Molecular genetics
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
- 8-color flow cytometry
- Cell enrichment for FISH and/or molecular analysis in difficult to assess disorders
- Qualitative and quantitative PCR
- Sequencing and fragment analysis