Inform Diagnostics Research & Development Services
Clinical Research Laboratory Services at Inform Diagnostics
Inform Diagnostics is a trusted clinical research lab for many clients
encompassing pharma, devices, test development and other organizations.
We offer a full range of testing for clinical research services:
- Anatomic pathology
- Assay validation
- FISH, ISH, CISH
- Flow cytometry
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Molecular assays
- Special stains
- Breast pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology, GI pathology, General
surgical pathology, Hematology/Oncology, Uropathology
Services We Offer:
- Clinical research & trials
- Companion diagnostics
- Biomarker discovery assay development
- Clinical study design
- Test validation
- Tissue repository
Our clinical research services at Inform Diagnostics utilize our expertise
and resources as a premier anatomic pathology commercial laboratory.
Learn more about our clinical research and development services on the
More about Inform Diagnostics:
- Our team includes more than 90 pathologists and PhD cytogeneticists.
- Inform Diagnostics serves more than 25,000 patients each week, more than
1.2 million each year.