Become a Client Now
Interested in becoming an Inform Diagnostics client?
Complete the form below if you are a healthcare provider and would like to become a part of the
Inform Diagnostics family.
If you are a patient or a healthcare provider with other questions or issues, please complete our Contact Us form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have questions about ordering supplies
If you have any questions or have an urgent request please contact us at 1-866-588-3280.
Where does Inform Diagnostics provide services?
Inform Diagnostics provides services throughout the United States at the following locations:
- Irving, TX Headquarters – Breast Pathology, Clinical (COVID-19), Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology, General Surgery, Urologic Pathology
- Needham, MA – Dermatopathology and Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Phoenix, AZ – Hematopathology
- New York, NY – Neuropathology
How do I send a specimen to Inform Diagnostics?
Please contact Client Services at 1-866-588-3280 for details.
Terms & Conditions for QuickStart
The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) embody the parties’ Agreement in the absence of a signed and executed contract between Inform Diagnostics, Inc. (“INFORM”) and Client (“Client”). Unless otherwise specified in a formal contract, services provided by INFORM are regulated by the terms and conditions stated herein (“Agreement”). Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any service from INFORM. You should understand that, by ordering any of our services, you thereby agree to these Terms and Conditions and all transactions with us for laboratory services as binding.
- General Information: INFORM is a provider of pathology services, mainly in the fields of breast pathology, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, hematopathology, neuropathology, general surgical pathology, molecular pathology, and urologic pathology. Our Vision is to be the trusted partner of choice at the forefront of technological innovation in patient diagnostics. Our Mission is to profoundly impact patient care, one diagnosis at a time, while providing an exceptional client experience and unwavering dedication.
- Governing Law; Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A COURT. YOU AND THE COMPANY EACH WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THESE TERMS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED, AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. UNLESS BOTH SIDES AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE IN ANY FORM OF CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDINGS.
The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement, and the substantive laws of Texas govern these Terms—without regard to principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location.
Prior to initiating the arbitration, the initiating party will give written notice to the other party of its claim, and the parties will have 60 days to negotiate and attempt to resolve the dispute, after which time unresolved claims may proceed to arbitration.
The arbitration will be conducted in Dallas, Texas before one arbitrator. The parties will share the costs of arbitration equally with respect to JAMS fees; provided that each party will be solely responsible for its own attorneys’ fees and costs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are an individual consumer, as defined by JAMS, then you will have the right to an in-person arbitration hearing in your hometown area, and we will be responsible for 100% costs and fees of the arbitration charged by JAMS (but each party will be solely responsible for its own attorneys’ fees and costs).
The arbitration will be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect. The arbitration shall be subject to streamlined or expedited procedures. The arbitrator, and not any federal or state court, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, arbitrability, enforceability, or formation of these Terms. To the extent that the arbitrator deems reasonable, the arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances. Arbitration proceedings will be conducted in English and in a manner that preserves confidentiality. The arbitrator’s decision will follow the plain meaning of the relevant documents and will be final and binding and may be entered thereafter by any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall not be empowered to award punitive damages to any party.
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in these Terms will preclude us from seeking any injunctive relief or other provisional remedy in U.S. state or federal courts for protection of its intellectual property rights (including the rights of its licensors), and you agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Dallas, Texas for such claims; and you waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Confidentiality: Each party acknowledges and agrees that any information or data it has acquired from the other party, not otherwise properly in the public domain, was received in confidence. Each party hereto agrees not to divulge, communicate or disclose, except as may be required by law or for the performance of this Agreement, or use to the detriment of the disclosing party or for the benefit of any other person or persons, or misuse in any way, any confidential information of the disclosing party concerning the subject matter hereof, including any trade or business secrets of the disclosing party and any technical or business materials that are treated by the disclosing party as confidential or proprietary.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Client hereby agrees that INFORM and its affiliates may include Client on a list of physicians who order certain INFORM laboratory testing services, including, without limitation, anatomic pathology services or hematopathology services. Such list may be posted on the website of INFORM or one or more of its affiliates. Client further agrees that INFORM may identify Client as an ordering physician and make public any other information regarding this Agreement as may be required by law.
- Indemnification: To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless INFORM, its affiliated entities, their respective successors and assigns, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to any action or failure to act arising out of this Agreement by Client and its staff regardless of whether or not it is caused in part by INFORM or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns. This indemnification provision shall not be effective as to any loss attributable exclusively to the negligence or willful act or omission of INFORM.
- Assignment: This Agreement shall not be assigned in whole or in part by either party hereto without the express written consent of the other party, except that INFORM may assign this Agreement to an affiliate, subsidiary, or an acquiring entity without the consent of Client.
- Contact Information: Please visit the Contact Us page.
- Billing & Payment: INFORM will bill third party payors or the patient directly, as appropriate, for all Laboratory Tests performed by INFORM.
- Specimen Preparation and Shipping Information: Please contact Client Services at 1-866-588-3280 for details.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause, upon 30-day written notice. INFORM is under no obligation to accept specimens from Client and may discontinue to perform services for Client at any time.
- Right to Amend Terms: INFORM has the right to revise and amend the Terms as necessary to reflect changes, included but not limited to market conditions affecting our business, changes to payment methods, changes to relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our system capabilities.
- Warranty: Recognizing the nature of the samples submitted are unknown and that some samples may contain hazardous components, INFORM warrants that it will perform testing services and prepare reports in accordance with what are generally accepted by anatomic pathology principles and practices. INFORM makes no other warranties, expressed or implied.