Become a Client Now
Interested in becoming an Inform Diagnostics client?
Complete the form below if you are a healthcare provider and would like to become a part of the
Inform Diagnostics family.
If you are a patient or a healthcare provider with other questions or issues, please complete our Contact Us form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have questions about ordering supplies
If you have any questions or have an urgent request please contact us at 1-866-588-3280.
Where does Inform Diagnostics provide services?
Inform Diagnostics provides services throughout the United States at the following locations:
- Irving, TX Headquarters – Breast Pathology, Clinical (COVID-19), Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology, General Surgery, Urologic Pathology
- Needham, MA – Dermatopathology and Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Phoenix, AZ – Hematopathology
- New York, NY – Neuropathology
How do I send a specimen to Inform Diagnostics?
Please contact Client Services at 1-866-588-3280 for details.
Terms & Conditions for QuickStart
The Terms and Conditions (“T & C”) embody the whole Agreement of the parties in the absence of a signed and executed contract between Inform Diagnostics, inc. (“INFORM”) and Client (“Client”). Unless otherwise specified in a formal contract, services provided by INFORM are regulated by the terms and conditions stated herein (“Agreement”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any service from INFORM. You should understand that by ordering any of our services, you thereby agree to the Terms and Conditions and all transactions with us for laboratory services as binding.
- General Information:
INFORM is a leading provider of pathology services, mainly in the fields of breast pathology, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, hematopathology, neuropathology, general surgical pathology, molecular pathology, and urologic pathology. Our Vision is to be the trusted partner of choice at the forefront of technological innovation in patient diagnostics. Our Mission is to profoundly impact patient care, one diagnosis at a time, while providing an exceptional client experience and unwavering dedication.
Each party acknowledges and agrees that any information or data it has acquired from the other party, not otherwise properly in the public domain, was received in confidence. Each party hereto agrees not to divulge, communicate or disclose, except as may be required by law or for the performance of this Agreement, or use to the detriment of the disclosing party or for the benefit of any other person or persons, or misuse in any way, any confidential information of the disclosing party concerning the subject matter hereof, including any trade or business secrets of the disclosing party and any technical or business materials that are treated by the disclosing party as confidential or proprietary.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Client hereby agrees that INFORM and its affiliates may include Client on a list of physicians who order certain INFORM laboratory testing services, including, without limitation, anatomic pathology services or hematopathology services. Such list may be posted on the website of INFORM or one or more of its affiliates. Client further agrees that INFORM may identify Client as an ordering physician and make public any other information regarding this Agreement as may be required by law.
Client indemnification. Client hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless INFORM and its shareholders, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents for, from and against any claim, loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, costs of investigation and reasonable attorney’s fees), directly or indirectly relating to, resulting from or arising out of any action or failure to act arising out of this Agreement by Client and its staff regardless of whether or not it is caused in part by INFORM or its officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns. This indemnification provision shall not be effective as to any loss attributable exclusively to the negligence or willful act or omission of INFORM.
INFORM Indemnification. INFORM hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Client and its shareholders, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents for, from and against any claim, loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, costs of investigation and reasonable attorney’s fees), directly or indirectly relating to, resulting from or arising out of any action or failure to act arising out of this Agreement by INFORM and its staff regardless of whether or not it is caused in part by Client or its officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns. This indemnification provision shall not be effective as to any loss attributable exclusively to the negligence or willful act or omission of Client.
- Assignment: This Agreement shall not be assigned in whole or in part by either party hereto without the express written consent of the other party, except that INFORM may assign this Agreement to an affiliate or subsidiary without the consent of Client.
- Contact Information: Please visit the Contact Us page.
- Billing & Payment: INFORM will bill third party payors or the patient directly, as appropriate, for all Laboratory Tests performed by INFORM.
- Specimen Preparation and Shipping Information: Please contact Client Services at 1-866-588-3280 for details.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause. INFORM is under no obligation to accept specimens from Client and may discontinue to perform services for Client at any time.
- Right to Amend Terms: INFORM has the right to revise and amend the T&C as necessary to reflect changes, included but not limited to market conditions affecting our business, changes to payment methods, changes to relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system capabilities.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to any conflicts of laws provisions contained therein.
- Warranty: Recognizing the nature of the samples submitted are unknown and that some samples may contain hazardous components, INFORM warrants that it will perform testing services and prepare reports in accordance with what is generally accepted by anatomic pathology principles and practices. INFORM makes no other warranties, expressed or implied.